Skip to product information
1 of 1

Mustela Hyrda Bebe Body Lotion 500mL

Mustela Hyrda Bebe Body Lotion 500mL

Regular price $31.99
Regular price Sale price $31.99
Sale Sold out

A light and fluid body milk for babies and children, which may be used from birth on. Thanks to a specially developed formula that includes Avocado Perseose®, a patented ingredient of natural origin, as well as Sunflower Oil and plant-based Glycerin, this deeply hydrating lotion helps strengthen the baby's delicate skin barrier, all the while leaving the skin soft and beautifully scented. The light and fluid consistency absorbs quickly, improving the skin's levels of moisture over the long term.

As a last note, the Hydra Bébé Body Lotion is a pediatric high tolerance composition that was dermatologically tested. In fact, it is suitable to provide daily care to all newborns and toddlers, including babies out of NICU.

 Moreover, it contains 97% of ingredients from a natural origin. The remaining 3% components are responsible for ensuring product longevity and a pleasant texture that is easy to apply.

View full details